Dry mix concrete batching plant has no concrete mixer compared to other mixing plant. All the mixing process is carried out on the concrete mixer truck. It has higher production efficiency. The concrete that is produced is not suitable for many high quality requirements for concrete with large construction projects.
Belt Feeding Method of Dry Mix Concrete Batching Plant
According to material structure and other factors, if you choose the dry mix concrete plant, we advice you choose the belt feeding machine. Of course, it has many advantages with fast feeding method and high efficiency. Of course, it has the ability to quickly complete large scale operation requirements. In addition, the belt operation has short production cycle. It has large amount of unloading and is suitable for commercial concrete mixing plant. However, it needs large space to install the suitable location. However, it has low failure rate in the operation process.
Material Weighing System of Dry Mix Concrete Batching Plant
In general, material weighing system is mainly composed of aggregate conveying system, power conveying system, and liquid transportation system.
- Aggregate conveying system. There are two ways of hopper conveying method and the belt conveying method. The advantages of the hopper lifting are small footprint and simple structure. Belt conveyor has the advantages of large conveying distance, high efficiency and low failure rate. Belt conveyor is mainly suitable for mixing plant with aggregate storage bins, which increases the productivity of the mixing plant.
- Power conveying system. The powders available for concrete are mainly cement, fly ash and mineral powder. We commonly use powder conveying method, which is screw conveyor. The large mixing building is transported by pneumatic conveying and scraping. The advantages of spiral conveying are simple structure, low cost and reliable use.
- Liquid transportation. It mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are transported by pumps respectively.
Concentrated Weighing and Individual Weighing Material Weighing System
These also carry out weighing, computer control ratio, weighing, etc. According to different concrete mix requirements, customers need input the ratio according to the specific condition. In addition, the aggregate weighing system can be divided into concentrated weighing and individual weighing.
- Concentrated weighing system. When machine weighs one material, another material needs to wait before weighing. Of course, it just needs low cost, because all the materials just are in the same machine weighing. In our company, we choose the AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50, AJ-70, etc. These sizes of concrete plant are very popular in the operation. So, it is widely used for small construction places.
- Individual weighing system. The type can be weighed at the same time. Each material is separately weighed, and the weighing accuracy is high. In conclusion, the work efficiency is high. In our company, when you choose the individual weighing system, we advice you can choose these popular sizes including AJ-60, AJ-90, AJ-120, etc. They can offer high efficiency and high precision for operation.
No mater what is it centralized weighing or individual weighing, we adopt the electronic scales. The microcomputer control ensures the accuracy of weighing.
Various Advantages of Dry Mix Concrete Batching Plant
- There is no mixing machine, but the other accessories are the same as normal mixing plant.
- The productivity is determined by the batching machine.
- All the materials are belt loading.
- It has high operation efficiency.
- It installs the standard dust removal system. The mixing plant is equipped with an independent centralized dust collector for centralized treatment.
- The dust removal effect is good. It avoids the affecting the measurement accuracy of the power.
- It has the compact structure, high reliability and easy maintenance.
Dry Mix Concrete Batching Plant Working Operation System
The dry mix concrete mixing plant is a special-purpose concrete batch plant, which is mainly used for projects with low concrete quality requirements and long distances. Compared to the common wet mix concrete batching plant, the dry concrete mixing plant is not equipped with a central mixer and is stirred by the mixing tanker during transportation. When the dry concrete mixing plant works, each system feeds the weighed aggregate, cement, fly ash, etc. into the storage hopper, then loads the material into the transport tank through the storage hopper. Next, the users load it into the transport tanker with water and other additives. The transport tanker controls the rotation of the tank at a reasonable speed of to achieve the purpose of mixing.
The Difference Between Dry Mix Concrete Batching and Wet Mix Concrete Batching Plant
The main difference between a dry mix concrete plant and a wet mix concrete plant is the transfer of the function of the agitated concrete from the central mixer on the mixing plant to the transport tanker. In this case, the initial investment cost of the mixing plant will be reduced, but the dry concrete plant has higher requirements for the transportation tanker. For other concrete operation systems, the operation method is same. Of course, if you want to learn more useful information about product sizes or other methods, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Dry Mix Concrete Batching Plant for Sale
Dry concrete plant has high quality many advantages with simple structure and easy operation systems. When you need dry mix type, you don’t need mixing machine, which saves more time and money. What’s more, we can guarantee the products’ quality. In conclusion, we can offer the dry mix model and wet mix type for customers. For different types, we adopt the standard design and special material to design according to the requirements. We can customize various machine equipment of the high quality concrete batching plant. If you need the one you want to purchase, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We will give the huge discount and the reasonable price.